A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Hilarious

I don't know why but I found the funniest part the elephant singing!

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Great!

I think krinkels has gone mad, but the guy with the massive shotgun was scaryfying! I only realised the second time I watched it, that those guys who were pinned to the wall with sharp objects must have been shot by him! The part where he ripped the heart out was gross as you could see the guy's ribs! I liked how you added new weapons, like the famas.
keep 'em coming!

Madness 3D Pilot Madness 3D Pilot

AARGH!

Too much innapropriate camera movement! For three dimensions it deserves less than 3. vote 2.

Antbuster Antbuster

A bit TDus

A nice game but when you build about four of five cannons it gets kind of boring shooting at the same ants all the time. Maybe have a wider variaty of enemies like beetles or even flying ants and termites.

rstein responds:

I´m planning a sequel to this game with more challenges...

Thanks for your comment.

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Awesome game

Saying this game is copying the style for the monkey island game is like saying that all FPS games are copying doom. It's simply a game made in the same genre, not scamming off another guys great ideas.

BTW: despite what other guys think, it was an awesome game and the graphics were just as good.

Rise Of The Dead Survival Rise Of The Dead Survival

WTF?

every time I played it I got stuck between the bins and the van and NO ZOMBIES came!!