Antbuster Antbuster

A bit TDus

A nice game but when you build about four of five cannons it gets kind of boring shooting at the same ants all the time. Maybe have a wider variaty of enemies like beetles or even flying ants and termites.

rstein responds:

I´m planning a sequel to this game with more challenges...

Thanks for your comment.

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Awesome game

Saying this game is copying the style for the monkey island game is like saying that all FPS games are copying doom. It's simply a game made in the same genre, not scamming off another guys great ideas.

BTW: despite what other guys think, it was an awesome game and the graphics were just as good.

Rise Of The Dead Survival Rise Of The Dead Survival

WTF?

every time I played it I got stuck between the bins and the van and NO ZOMBIES came!!

Easter Eggs! Easter Eggs!

A really entertaining flash!

Despite not being an actual game or having a storyline it was very entertaining and I am going to test them all right now!

Stick Animating Tutorial Stick Animating Tutorial

Unspecific

On the first page you forgot to mention that only 'keyframes' are different from the frame before it and the last page was too unspecific. How is a noob gonna know how to animate if you just say 'don't make too much wide gaps of animation in frames' you should have a walk-through of a simple walking animation and enable the viewer to watch it frame-by-frame.

Half Life 2 Flash Half Life 2 Flash

Awesome!

This is great. Iam tryingto make myown fps like this and i was wondering if you could tell me what actionscript you used to make the gun follow the cursor. Great game butcoulddowith different enemies and different settings.

Diseased Corpse DEMO Diseased Corpse DEMO

good but too easy

The graphics were nice but too fuzzy and it was too easy to solve the puzzles and kill the zombies. like the guy before me i hope you make it more difficult.

Webcam in flash tutorial Webcam in flash tutorial

Great!

Great tutorial but it would be better if you included instructions on how to use a webcam to make interactive games like being able to punch the camera and having it affect what happens on the flash movie.

Rohedin responds:

Yeah, I'm working on second version that includes motion detection. Thanks for the review,
-Rohedin.

KONG KICKS ASS KONG KICKS ASS

WTF?

Great game with awesome animation but i just don't understand the upload your own pictures feature! When i clicked on the link it took me to a random search engine results site. Please explain this because it greatly dissapointed me. :(