A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Hilarious

I don't know why but I found the funniest part the elephant singing!

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Great!

I think krinkels has gone mad, but the guy with the massive shotgun was scaryfying! I only realised the second time I watched it, that those guys who were pinned to the wall with sharp objects must have been shot by him! The part where he ripped the heart out was gross as you could see the guy's ribs! I liked how you added new weapons, like the famas.
keep 'em coming!

Madness 3D Pilot Madness 3D Pilot

AARGH!

Too much innapropriate camera movement! For three dimensions it deserves less than 3. vote 2.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

Awesome

Well marioinspace this flash is better than all your lifeswork put together so quit complaining emo!

I'm astounded by how great this film is, if you ask me, better than madness! The graphics were awesome and so was the animation, it's amazing how much attention to detail there is in this!

5/5!!!

[cc] Welcoming Me!! [cc] Welcoming Me!!

I didn't bother to watch past the preloader

I'm suprised this isn't in the graveyard. I sw that photo flash up and thought. OMG this sucks.

docgraf1 responds:

the ugly chick? haha what makes it suck? Its actually really good!!

Robot Frogs EP3 Robot Frogs EP3

better but still bad

The plot was pointless, and to be honest I would rather watch exploding gifs than two fat bald things fall down through a massive crack. by the way: to 'athing' what are you talking about? I've seen better animations in mens' public toilets.

GG- Pairy Henis GG- Pairy Henis

Crap

This 'insane randomness' is unfunny crap. All you ppl who said it was good are idiots who don't know good humour if it came up and bit them in the face. this looks like something that was ressurected from the graveyard. or the authors got their sad freinds to vote five for them so it wouldn't get blammed. Stealing good music to put in a flash like that is dumb. This isn't worth watching and it isn't worth anything. I'm actually sorry I even bothered to write this review.

LL - Lock Legion Shorts 2 LL - Lock Legion Shorts 2

Nice movie but where is this gonna end?

The movie was great but now there are so many clock groups that i'm still trying to get my head round it (like the clock crew, the glock crew and the lock legion). what's gonna be next? the cock crew? :)

MasterLock responds:

Meh, the LL's been here for almost 4 years, soooooooo yeah. We were second. :c

Joe Zombie :: Episode 2 Joe Zombie :: Episode 2

Awesome

Veery cool, great 3D graphics and awesome animation, the characters were drawn badly but that doesn't even matter. Funniest part: 'their brains are gone.' lol! loved the microsoft sam voice but thing that sort of bugged me that joe zombie wasn't so much of a zombie as he is like a mentally deranged serial killer.(i spose it didn't matter cos it makes it more original as a zombie movie.

Brace Yourself Brace Yourself

AAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH

The bit with the geek kid's tooth hanging by one thread was funny but from there it just turned horrible! Who in their right mind would make such a movie like this! Just kidding, I loved the animation and music, (which i used recently in one of my movies) but i think you overdid it with the horror as it didn't really make me laugh.